We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in
Once here you will...
- Lead projects end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- An unparalleled opportunity to help make N26 the leading mobile bank in Germany & Austria
- Work closely with the General Manager of the market as well as other senior management on different business-related projects for N26 in Germany & Austria: complex operational, regulatory, analytical and strategic banking challenges
- Take the lead of Strategy & Operations in your N26 home market and build up your future team
- Become the Strategy & Operations champion for Germany & Austria for all internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from banking operations, data analytics, finance, risk, legal, and local regulation to successfully complete projects
What you’ll bring along...
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking as well as an attention to details that is exceptional
- Passion about the banking industry and a interest in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations
- An independently and proactively approach to new topics, and demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written in German
- First experiences in leadership
- Ideally, you have 4-6 years prior experience in fintech, banking, consulting, regulated industry or consulting in Germany or Austria; regulatory or financial reporting is a plus
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Be part of the digital banking revolution
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- The opportunity to take charge of our German market
- Newly designed office headquarters in Berlin-Mitte
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website