We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Align brand and product as well as modularize our product experience with a component based system
- Enable and encourage product and brand designers in creating and working with a design system
- Establish a relationship with engineers and allow deep integration of design language into code based systems
- Establish design language and active integration into our app and web experience
- Mentor and inspire designers, give and solicit feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Build, lead and develop a team of 5+ designers
What you will bring along
- 7+ years of relevant experience as product/systems designer
- Experience developing a design system in high-growth product companies
- Holistic understanding of a product
- Ability to communicate relevance of a design system on eye-level towards engineers and other stakeholders
- Excellent visual design skills
- Strong sense for details and when to take care of them
- Strong product portfolio that showcases your product and design systems skills
- Good storytelling and presentation experience
- History of self-initiated projects and individual contribution to the product design team
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.