We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
You are a talented editor, passionate storyteller, and sharp copywriter rolled up into one. As N26’s Content Strategist, you will lead our editorial team and spearhead the content production of N26.
As Editor-in-chief, you will be crafting and executing a global editorial plan, managing a team of contributing writers and editors, and working closely with agencies and internal stakeholders to create and share valuable content with our community. You are a motivated self-starter who is highly organized, and a team player who has experience managing an editorial team.
Once here you will
- Develop and guide a global multi-channel editorial direction for N26
- Research features and stories that will resonate with the N26 audiences and align with our brand and tone of voice
- Review pitches, submissions, and ideas from internal contributors and agencies
- Review, proofread, and edit copy from internal contributors and agencies
- Work with the Design team and agencies to create visual content, including but not limited to video, photography and infographics
- Track results against defined KPIs and update key stakeholders
What you will bring along
- Ability to spot interesting stories straight from the source
- A knack for writing and recognizing engaging articles based on user and market insights
- Strong copyediting and proofreading skills, attention to detail, and impeccable grammar
- Experience and familiarity with SEO and multi-channel content strategy and production
- Editorial experience at a financial or consumer brand preferred
- At least 5 years of working experience in digital journalism/editorial
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.