We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to manage and deliver on N26 global employee growth across the globe. You’ll work with the Global Head of Non-Tech Recruiting to create the strategy to globally grow N26 into the leading employer in business and customer operations. You’ll organise, hire and develop the recruiting Team to execute on our ambitious growth plans. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, hiring manager experience and how well you are able to motivate and engage your team. You will also bring your vast experience in strategically delivering first class operations recruitment through volume hiring both locally and globally.
Once here you will
- Build and Develop a team of Recruiting Partners dedicated to support our growth across the globe, with an initial focus on Berlin you will then support the function to grow as the business does
- You are expected to build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
- You will build a strong strategic plan to create exceptional volume hiring plans to engage with talent to join our business, while working with our customer operations team to build retention across all areas
- You will constantly engage potential talent by creating a great candidate experience
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
- You use data to make informed decisions that inform the strategic direction of the team
What you will bring along
- Previous experience in leading high performing teams and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment
- A high level of volume hiring expertise, assessment centre design and innovation in your approach to recruiting
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You bring experience of working in a global team and have the ability to manage communication strategies, making processes consistent and delivering in a hyper growth environment
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with operational talent
- You understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You have built and managed high performing teams with your sound leadership capability
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications.
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Free Black Card membership
- N26 yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
- Our people team dogs Jamie, Hilda & Biggie!
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.