We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26's Platform segment provide our users and the company with a secure, compliant, scalable, and disruption free infrastructure. Key to the success of our digital-only bank is a high-performing yet complex backend. Leading a number of product owners driving our core services in this area, you'll have the opportunity to scale our backend globally.
Once here you will
- Develop and execute a segment product strategy, aligned to the overall product strategy.
- Responsible for the alignment and delivery of multiple products and their multiple streams of work to achieve Segment OKR’s
- Manage and develop the functional capability requirements of the segment.
- Ensure Segment insights and operational reports are in place.
- Ensure delivery of functional experts within the segment, such as backend and regulatory.
- Develop and act as a role model for the organizational culture.
- Engage cross product leads to ensure seamless user experience.
What you will bring along
- Demonstrated product and people leadership experience for a mobile or digital consumer product.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- A successful track record of leading strategy and execution for a suite of products with a complex, event-based technical architecture.
- Strong understanding of monolithic and microservices architecture, ideally experience with functional payments systems.
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success.
- Your well-honed people leadership skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing product teams, round out your profile.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.