We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Support the development of an efficient organizational structure and process framework.
- Support the establishment of the policies and procedures within the organization.
- Assume responsibility for the quality assurance, establishments of key controls and incident management in business processes.
- Support the risk management in the business processes in close coordination with the control functions (Risk Management and Legal/Compliance).
- Control and monitor the service providers according to the Service Level Agreements and KPI.
- Support the definition of requirements and the coordination of projects from Bank perspective in close collaboration with our service providers.
- You will be the main collaborator of our experienced Senior Outsourcing Managers for Operations and IT.
What you will bring along
- You already gained first working experience in a direct/ retail bank, an auditing firm or a FinTech company.
- You hold a university degree in business studies, economics or a related field or a banking apprenticeship.
- You preferably have a high degree of process understanding as well as profound knowledge in the areas of online banking and retail products.
- You have insight into or are willing to become acquainted with German and European Banking laws and standard banking requirements.
- You enjoy defining, implementing and optimizing complex processes according to the business requirements as the foundation of your work.
- You enjoy interacting with various stakeholders.
- You have fluent English language skills. Other European languages are a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.