We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- As Anti Money Laundering Junior Investigator, you will support our Spanish market.
- Work closely with a senior specialist, be responsible for handling key compliance and AML topics. This could range from adhering to key AML guidelines, to identifying and reporting suspicious transactions to local Spanish authorities.
- Be key in overseeing all tasks relating to our customers in Spain, meaning you will be at the heart of the operation.
- Responsible of looking after our everyday operations such as monitoring transactions within our EDP scoring system, you will also investigate and review sanction hits for all customers.
- Collaborate closely with our partner authorities and customers in Spain, you will ensure data security and customer protection requests are handled sensitively and effectively.
What you will bring along
- Initial experience in a compliance or AML related role in Spain, with significant knowledge of the local territory and authorities.
- Ideally you would have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in law, however a willingness to learn and work independently are more meaningful.
- Being native Spanish speaker, and fluent in English. Other European languages are a plus.
- This is a role which will allow you to have take on responsibility and participate actively towards our success, however this needs to be coupled with an ability to deal with stress and also a desire to improve your own skills and knowledge.
- You should enjoy implementing processes and working autonomously to grasp new topics, as this will be the foundation of your work.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing environment, with the opportunity to both learn and make an impact to our business so apply now!
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.