We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have over 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
As a Team Leader at N26 you will be in charge of the operational control of a team of Social Care Specialists and Customer Experience Manager. Working with an international team (supporting our customers in five languages) you will be responsible for the operational delivery of our daily business across the relevant social media channels. You will ensure that the Social Care Team is delivering a best in class service for our customers. Monitoring and analysing data comes naturally to you, and you will use this to inform and guide your management decisions. Whether it's daily, weekly or monthly KPIs you will always know where we stand, and what we need to improve our customer experience and our reporting to the various stakeholders.
Guide and Develop
As a natural leader, you will be comfortable in our team environment. You will be able to motivate and inspire not just daily performance, but help our employees develop to be the best they can be. Whether it's providing honest feedback or extra help mentoring, you will be committed to help the person develop - not just perform.
Learn and Collaborate
As a leading figure in our Operations team, you will also play a crucial role in making sure the customer's voice is heard. Working closely with other internal stakeholders, you will transfer the key messages we are receiving to the relevant team. As a passionate and customer orientated individual, you will always act with the customer at the forefront of your mind. This passion and drive will be a key component in our aim to deliver a constantly improving product and service.
What you will bring along
- You have graduated from a university or completed an apprenticeship successfully
- You have at least 2 years professional experience in customer service or in customer communication on Social Media
- You think entrepreneurially and customer-oriented
- You represent our company competently and friendly
- You work independently and efficiently and love working in a team
- You love direct contact with customers and external stakeholders as regulators
- You speak fluent English and any other major European language
- You are stress-resistant and always remain calm and friendly
- You are reliable and punctual
- At best, you have already worked in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking)
- Experience with CRM tools is a plus (e.g. Salesforce)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
- Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.