We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As our Organizational Development Partner Operations, you play a critical role in supporting the global growth of our Operations organisation.
Once here you will
- Partner with our COO to map out the strategic growth of N26 Operations
- You will evaluate different workforce strategies (joint ventures, acquisitions, etc.) and implement the best fitting solution
- You will evolve the Operations culture by creating a “prefered place to work” strategy within customer facing industries
- You will drive data-informed decisions and support in calibrating and rewarding high performance
- You will partner with the senior leaders within N26 operations to offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
What you will bring along
- a passion for and multi-year experience with driving high employee engagement within customer facing industries
- excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process and high on impact.
- an ability to build effective relationships at all levels, which helps you resolve those tricky employment and performance issues
- a growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
What we offer
- An amazing team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- Two furry friend: Jamie and Hilda the people team dogs!
- High degree of autonomy
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Also, we love having fun and trying out new foods
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.