We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empowers everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will..
- Get the great opportunity being responsible for managing and overseeing all projects and initiatives within the Operations and Customer Service division
- That's not all: you define and implement the project management standards and processes in an agile and innovative environment
- Keep a record of the progress of various projects being handled by the our division on the basis of updates received from different project managers
- Providing guidance and training in project management methodologies and practises to our employees
- Set deadlines and support assigning the staff to various deliverables so that each project can hit the ground running with minimal wasted time and resources
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You will be responsible for value analysis, prioritization and identification of resource demand in close collaboration with the various stakeholders
What you’ll bring along...
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Great interpersonal skills, work well under pressure and can juggle several different projects and responsibilities with ease and composure
- The ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture
- A Proven track record of at least 3 years of Programme and Project Management, preferable you are certified Project Manager (e.g.PMI, PRINCE2) and have knowledge about agile frameworks, approaches and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, any major European language is a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in business, economics, computer science, engineering or other relevant discipline (MBA or advanced degree preferred)
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Be part of the digital banking revolution
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- The opportunity to take charge of our German market
- Newly designed office headquarters in Berlin-Mitte
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.