We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Ensure a best-in class quality of service and support on our Social Media channels (e.g. Twitter, facebook, AppStore).
- Work closely together with Marketing, PR & Communications to improve customer experience and to innovate our Social Media service offerings.
- Monitor trends, develop analytics reports and collect data and recommend and derive actions from it.
- Support our customer-facing crisis team to handle appropriate customer communication in a timely manner.
- Acquire comprehensive Social Media industry knowledge and keep on top of latest Social Customer Service trends.
What you will bring along
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience and an absolute dedication to resolve customer issues by thinking outside the box.
- A comprehensive knowledge of social media web technology, search trends and social media innovation (preferable).
- Great networking and communication skills on Social Media.
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- An excellent judgement and decision-making ability.
- As a team player with strong collaborative skills and you are reliable, positive and stress resistant even under the most testing of circumstances.
- You will also be a native French speaker, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. These communication skills are a key strength of yours and are also supported by fluency in English.
- A good understanding of retail banking products, a banking apprenticeship or a bachelor's degree in business is a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
- Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.