We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Handle difficult customer situations as well as the communication for customer-related complaints coming from different internal and external sources (special requests, authorities/regulators and dispute platforms)
- Act as representative to the local Financial Authority
- Ensure smoother complaint handling and avoid unnecessary escalation of complaints by providing an indisputable service in a timely, proactive and professional manner in line with regulatory requirements
- Support in strengthening the complaints handling process in the UK market
- Establish a reliable reporting functionality on complaints management to the senior management and any other impacted division.
- Support our internal teams, e.g. Customer Service, Banking Operations and Product to continuous improve our product and services by providing appropriate feedback in a structure and analytical manner
- Escalate significant cases to Senior Management, Business Heads and PR & Communications, where there is a high financial and reputational impact
- Provide training and support to other team members or N26 employees for handling complaints and provide advice and guidance on the management of individual cases, where required
What you will bring along
- Bachelor degree and 2+ years' experience in complaints handling, background in law or banking preferred
- Experience with UK market necessary
- A good understanding of retail banking products a plus
- Native level fluency in English, UK English preferred
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- An excellent judgement and decision-making ability.
- Strong collaborative skills with ability to work autonomously
- Experienced in relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits such as gym subsidy, BVG ticket subsidy, premium bank account, brown bag lunch, bring your dog to work twice a week...etc
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.