We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Deliver a great customer experience and enhance customer satisfaction by being responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of customer complaints to various stakeholders.
- Handle difficult customer situations as well as the communication for customer related complaints coming from different internal and external sources (special requests, authorities/regulators and dispute platforms)
- Ensure smoother complaint handling and avoid unnecessary escalation of complaints by providing an indisputable service in a timely, proactive and professional manner, improving our processes and going the extra mile for the customers
- Support our local authority representative for complaints handling
- Be part of our internal continuous improvement process by providing feedback and working closely with other stakeholders to find and implement solutions
- Support our customer-facing crisis team to handle appropriate customer communication in a timely manner
- An unparalleled opportunity to help make N26 the most reliable customer service in banking and the leading mobile bank in France.
What you will bring along
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience and an absolute dedication to resolve customer issues by thinking outside the box
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- An excellent judgement and decision-making ability
- As a team player with strong collaborative skills and you are reliable, positive and stress resistant even under the most testing of circumstances
- You will also be a native French speaker, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. These communication skills are a key strength of yours and are also supported by fluency in English
- A good understanding of retail banking products, a banking apprenticeship or a bachelor's degree in business is a plus
- Considerable experience of working within a complaint handling environment (preferable).
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.