We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
The Risk and Audit Team conducts audits of N26’s external partners and internal processes to confirm compliance with security policies to ensure N26 IP and customer information is protected.
This position is focused on verifying security with N26’s third party, supply chain partners, and extranet partners. You will work with various N26 teams and Bank personnel to schedule and conduct site audits, reporting results to N26 for remediation.
Once here you will
- Work to conduct internal audits and build a program that incorporates global regulatory standards.
- Schedule and conduct audits of Supply Chain Partner sites, and Extranet Partner sites.
- Build and deliver audit reports, record and track audit findings through to resolution.
- Suggest remediation efforts to address non-compliance, and verify that implementation meets requirements.
- You may be required to travel on occasion.
- You will be able to understand N26 Bank regulatory and security standards and how they are implemented to support various types of partners and N26 organizations.
What you will bring along
- Strong understanding of IT and Information Systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly with peers as well as all levels of partner companies.
- Strong time and productivity management skills.
- Proven presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural team setting.
- Consulting and partnering skills.
- 2+ years of audit experience.
- CISA, CISSP, ISO2701, PCI experience are a plus.
What we offer
- Developing the security culture at N26
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.