We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
As a Product Coordinator at N26 you’ll become a core member of our passionate, hard working and collaborative team. We’re looking for hands-on, tech-savvy individuals who understand technology and love to connect with people, have a keen attention to detail and are effective communicators and team players. You want to be involved in changing the landscape of Finance for the next generation, as you want to act as the liaison for each of the functions involved: you want to work closely with all Product groups and leadership roles as well as key stakeholders to ensure the best internal and external experience.
N26 is a fast paced and high growth company, so you’ll have many opportunities for career expansion.
- Build a close business relationship with key product stakeholders inc: data, customer service, marketing and the bank.
- Prepare, review, and distribute products internal comms;
- Manage online tools, including product roadmaps tools, Excel documentation and slide presentations;
- Act as the collection point of documentation for cross functional product,
- Work closely with Group Product Owners to oversee troubleshooting, quality assurance, and product approval process;
- Provide overall product leadership team support;
- Manage process improvement projects.
What you will bring along
- Full professional proficiency in English - any further language combination a plus;
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred;
- Experience in data management, presentation creation, product internship in a fast-paced environment;
- Above average Excel skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Goal-oriented team player: Driven to achieve
- Enjoy a fast paced start-up environment
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.