We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to carry out processes within our Banking Card Operations team with highest efficiency for our customers.
- You will work on all processes in your area with a substantial degree of autonomy, and be the first person at hand if any issues arise.
- This role is key to the hub of our operations, and you will be constantly working to remove inefficiencies, and improve our banking system.
- Your passion for innovation and automation will allow you to make a tangible and credible impact to our business
What you will bring along
- Your previous experience in Banking Operations will help you thrive in our fast paced environment.
- Ideally, you would have previous experience in Chargeback investigating and reporting.
- Advance knowledge of MasterCard/Visa rules/regulations - advantage.
- Past experience with CRM systems (SalesForce) and in customer service will be an advantage.
- As an ambitious and committed individual you will bring a desire to learn and improve your current knowledge as well as a desire to drive the improvement and optimisation of our processes.
- Comfortable in a highly driven team and working with a substantial degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have the ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- You speak German and English fluently (French, Spanish or Italian is a plus)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and ownership for your topics
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.