We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- You’re a key part of an experienced team in-charge of our Salesforce instance, providing functionality and support to users from our Operations and Customer Service departments
- Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customizations
- Perform Salesforce development, primarily using Apex and Lightning components
- Manage custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems
- Provide guidance and best practices to ensure a scalable instance (we’re growing faster than ever!)
- Own product features and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively modify and enhance existing tools for the departments we support, and always look to identify other teams that would benefit from our support
- Use findings from user testings to facilitate our in-house user experiencE
What you'll bring along
- Strong Salesforce development skills and experience preferred, or experience with similar platforms and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, Kotlin)
- Relevant Salesforce certification desired (Platform Developer I, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant), but not required
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform, the available declarative and programmatic functionality, data structures, and limitations
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, timelines, and requirements with your team
- Service attitude and customer focus
- English-speaking (full professional proficiency)
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.