We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Serve as the first point of contact for people seeking technical assistance over the internal Helpdesk JIRA board
- Determine the best solution based on the issue
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Support our two office networks with multiple internet uplinks
- Provision all devices (Systems Manager)
- On/offboard of new employees (account management)
- Demo/Meeting/Training Rooms, Video Conferring, Beamer, Printer
- Imaging & Installation procedures
- Take responsibility for the inventory of all our assets
- Troubleshoot various desktop applications
- Manage two locations in Berlin
- Work with our ticketing and monitoring software (Jira) to create detailed work logs and technical documentation
- Be in close contact and open communication with teams
- Work with our monitoring software to coordinate service requests and identify and resolve issues before downtime occurs
- Though in the support department, will be pulled into projects as resource when needed
- Set-up, maintain and support Customer Support
- Perform on-call duties
What you'll bring along
- Hands-on technical experience with OSX, Linux, Windows and ChromeOS
- You keep up-to-date with security news
- Able to communicate broad and specific concepts to team and to peers
- Understanding of general network security concepts
- Experience with CISCO Meraki Switches, Antennas and Firewalls
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Good English skills necessary; German would be a big plus
What we offer
High degree of autonomy
Working with international, highly engaged peers
Flat hierarchy and open communication
Getting things done attitude
Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
A stack of the most modern technologies
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.