We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Own the growth of customers in France through strategic partnerships
- Build a pipeline and develop partner relationships with senior / C-level management
- Serve as the primary point of contact for selected existing and future partners in France
- Autonomously negotiate contracts for co-operations with service providers and banks
- Support the implementation of partners into specific sections within the N26 product and the partnerships organisation with innovative ideas and suggestions
What you will bring along
- Strong track record of Sales and Partnerships with broad counterparts
- Enjoyment creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- Project and relationship management is your strength, with an ability to network with ease
- Easily approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent French and English skills complete your profile
- More than 4 years of experience in the strategic area of a startup, practical experience in the area of internet industry, consulting, B2B and/or media sales
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.