We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Get the great opportunity to be responsible for the growth of French customers by leveraging strategic partnerships
- That's not all: You’ll build a pipeline and develop partner relationships with senior / c-level management
- Act as the primary point of contact for selected existing and future partnerships within France
- Autonomously negotiate contracts for co-operations with service providers and banks
- Support the implementation of partners into specific sections within the N26 product, while contributing innovative ideas and suggestions for new products
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You’ll also support our Partnerships Organisation with innovative ideas and suggestions to enhance your market
What you will bring along
- Strong track record of Sales and Partnerships with broad counterparts
- Enjoyment creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- Project and relationship management is your strength, with an ability to network with ease
- Easily approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent French and English skills complete your profile
- More than 4 years of experience in the strategic area of a startup, practical experience in the area of internet industry, consulting, B2B and/or media sales
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- You'll get to grow your market on the ground in Paris
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.