We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Have an amazing opportunity to work closely with the Country Manager France and assist the French Strategy & Operations Lead on complex tasks in regulatory and operational establishment of N26 in France
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from banking operations, data analytics, finance, risk, legal, and local regulation to successfully complete projects
- Support in leading projects end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- An unparalleled opportunity to help make N26 the leading mobile bank in France
What you will bring along
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in N26
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Open to learn, and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- Excellence approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- International experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Ideally, you have 3 - 5 years experience in fintech, banking, regulated industry or consulting in France is a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.