Director of Employee Experience
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 500 employees and more than 1,5 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
We are looking for a Global Head of Employee Experience to design, manage and deliver a state-of-the-art people-centric employee experience. You will be creating the best start for new joiners, a smooth journey for all N26-er defined by development and learning and high engagement with our alumni’s.
Once here you will
- Develop and establish an outstanding end to end employee experience by bringing the employee to the center of all our processes
- Lead, and develop different teams supporting the global N26 employee experience. Including but not limited to: HR administration/Payroll, employee relations, personal development and learning opportunities
- As part of the people team leadership, play a key role in the development of our overall people team strategy. Build strong relationships with the other people team leaders, like Workplace, Recruiting and Organizational Development, and drive the culture of one people team
- Modify and develop our people processes according to the growing needs and interfaces primarily using digitized solutions and with a strong focus on simplicity
- Establish trusted relationships with current and new HR providers for all our locations.
- Bring a vision and drive to elevate our approach and support towards personal development and learning activities for N26 employees
What you will bring along
- A strong passion for people, innovation and technology
- Experience of and excitement about working in an high growth environment
- Proven experience and a strong passion for building and developing teams
- Demonstrated service design and improvements for people processes with a strong bias for digital
- Proven experiences of establishing and supporting international branches and interfaces to numerous HR providers and legal constellations
- Fresh ideas for further developing the life cycle of a world-class employee experience
- Business acumen and business partner skills to successfully impact and influence senior leaders to support and life our employee experience as a Management team
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications
- A good sense of humor, ability to take yourself not too seriously and a positive and solution focused attitude, even under pressure
- A flexible and adaptable style and can successfully navigate competing priorities
What we offer
An opportunity to:
join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
build the strongest employer brand in banking and technology
build and develop a people experience team recognised for innovative, employee centric people practices with a high focus on digital
be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
Autonomy and budget to allow you to succeed
Flat hierarchy and open communication
Individual Personal Development Budget
Two furry friends: our people team dogs Jamie & Hilda!
Also, we love having fun and trying out new foods
Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.