We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 500 employees and more than 1,5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
The TechOps Group at N26 includes the Automation and Helpdesk (Office IT) Teams. The Automation Team ensures the scalability of internal workflows by eliminating a range of manual steps and processes. The Helpdesk (Office IT) Team provides 1st and 2nd level hardware and software support to employees, and is also engaged in several longer-running projects to increase the overall stability and security of the office.
The most important stakeholders collaborating with the TechOps Group are the People Team, the Customer Service Team, the Bank entity and the Systems Engineering Group (including Site Reliability Engineering and Security).
Once here you will
- Maintain and refine the backlog for automation topics
- Plan both internal and joint projects (BCM tests, office setups, Customer Service department support, etc.)
- Define recurring tasks and schedule them in the Automation backlog
- Support the Helpdesk (Office IT) Team in actively training and promoting best practices in organization
- Collaborate with the teams and the Technical Writer in defining and maintaining step-by-step guides and documentation for software and hardware usage
- Lead joint projects with other teams, with special emphasis on the Security Team
- Research and find the best practices for introducing more automation
- Improve best practices for project discovery sessions, working with management
- Help refine the relationship between TechOps and the People Team regarding the challenges of onboarding/offboarding in the company’s hypergrowth phase
- Help to improve the SLA management with Customer Service teams
What You'll Bring Along
- Solid educational background or practical experience in a similar role is critical
- Sound knowledge of Agile methodology
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, as we grow fast and changes come up frequently
- Knowledge of the products we offer and passion for N26
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects designed to establish process and mitigate fraud, and user risk
- Technical background in the field of software engineering/product management
- Experience working with engineering managers, product owners and developers
What we offer
- Work alongside a CTO who has 15 years of Agile software development experience and a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity
- Create the environment and process that enables highly effective teams to deliver the best that they can
- Professional Development Budget of 1500 EUR/year
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account, sports clubs and German courses
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.