We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Get the great opportunity to be responsible for the growth of customers through international marketing partnerships
- That's not all: You build a pipeline and develop partner relationships with senior / c-level management
- Autonomously negotiate contracts and process for co-operations
- Collaborate with Local Partnership Managers and other marketing channels
- Be the primary point of contact for selected existing partners
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You support the Partnerships Organisation with innovative ideas and suggestions
What you will bring along
- Passion about N26 and the growing trend of mobile banking and enjoyment in creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- Project and relationship management is your strength, with an ability to network with ease
- Approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as English skills complete your profile, other European languages a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in the strategic area of a startup, practical experience in the area of FinTech, internet industry, consulting, and/or media sales
- International experience (study or work abroad), ideally with a network to leverage
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 Black card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.