We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will..
- Work closely with C-level and senior management and support for different business-related projects: new market entries, international growth, operational excellence, continuous product and process improvement, automation and AI-enhanced operations and services
- That's not all: you will challenge conventional industry standards by continuously searching for better solutions and markets for our customers (refined products, more efficient processes, latest AI applications...)
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from data analytics, finance, risk, legal, and operations to successfully complete projects
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You will have the unique opportunity to gain insights in many areas of a successful and fast-growing scale up
What you’ll bring along...
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and your project management skills are proven to be outstanding
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverable and you are able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity
- You have graduated with an undergraduate degree in business administration, economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, or a related field. A top tier MBA is preferred but not required
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or (tech) start-up
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Be part of the digital banking revolution
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- The opportunity to take charge of our German market
- Newly designed office headquarters in Berlin-Mitte
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.