We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
We are growing fast and rapidly expanding. Our Workplace team plays a critical role in the culture of our N26 offices by creating and elevating an environment and programs that make employees love coming to work every day. To support this growth and geographical expansion, we are now looking for a Project Manager Real Estate.
As a project manager Real Estate you will be responsible for existing office expansion, and the acquisition and build out of new office space. You will guide these projects from conception to implementation.
Once here you will
- Identify and assess the most suitable properties for N26 in Berlin and abroad
- Ensure that all real estate plans come to realisation on time and in representation of our brand
- Partner with our architects, founders and agencies to deliver our workplace vision
- Manage these projects transparently with high employee engagement to ensure our offices reflect the bank where N26-ers love to work.
- Negotiate fairly and competitive to deliver these projects within budget
What you will bring along
- You bring a solid (international) network: You know who to contact and how to manage external stakeholders to your favor
- You are an experienced project manager with a strong track-record when it comes to to entire process of conceptualising till actual onsite implementation
- Dealing with building regulations on an international level does not scare you off
- Delivering in a fast-pace/high growth environment without losing oversight of various real estate projects comes natural to you
- You have an excellent command of English and German; an additional language is a plus!
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Two furry friend: Jamie and Hilda the People team dogs!
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.