We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Get the great opportunity to support the international expansion team on managing different market entry projects, coordinating between different functional stakeholders in the N26 HQ as well as the local launch teams
- That's not all: you will evaluate market opportunities and provide recommendations on market entries
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from data analytics, finance, risk, legal, and operations to successfully complete projects
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You will get an unique option to help scale a leading European FinTech around the world
What you will bring along
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- You are passionate for providing excellent research and recommendations and of course, you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- You need to be able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or start-ups
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.