We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- You will work in our performance marketing team, in close collaboration with our international team and our country managers.
- You will grow our digital acquisition channels in our core markets, main channel being affiliate marketing.
- You will evaluate and negotiate affiliate opportunities and exclusive deals with partners based on profitability goals and long-term partnership growth.
- You will manage and optimize existing online affiliate partnerships to ensure relevant placements, accurate content, and proper tracking/ conversion metrics.
- You will work with affiliate networks and also utilize N26’s own direct affiliate platform.
- You will create reports and define KPIs to make channel performance accessible to the team.
- You will potentially provide cross channel support to respective channel owners for display, SEA, paid social depending on your experience and business needs.
What you will bring along
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target.
- Strong entrepreneurial/ business development drive.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Clear understanding of our target group.
- Highly analytical yet also able to thrive with creative tasks.
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills.
- You crave accountability and thrive in a data-driven environment.
- Native Spanish speaker with fluent English.
- Local market understanding.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin
- Free lunch every Wednesday, free snacks and beverages and discounted gym membership
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighborhood
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.