We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
As Head of Customer Service - US, you will lead the way in building and delivering best-in-class customer service in the US, our newest market, taking full charge of our customers’ journey and ensuring only the best is provided at every customer touchpoint.
Once here, you will...
- Build and lead the launch project for our multi-channel US customer service team from the ground up
- Create an employee experience that motivates our team to provide world-class customer service
- Initiate the first class of Customer Service Specialists and provide training, operations and performance management support as we launch production
- Manage key relationships with our outsourcing providers and vendors, including negotiation, business integration and SLA/KPI performance reviews
- Aligning with HQ's global customer strategy, localize work-streams for US customer service including workforce management, data analysis, quality assurance and process improvement
- Set, track and report on SLAs, KPIs and cost-to-serve to company management and conduct business reviews
- Lead the development and update of policies and procedures to ensure consistent, high-quality operating standards
What you will bring along
- Demonstrated experience with project, people and vendor management within customer service
- In-depth knowledge of best-in-class customer service organizations and customer behavior and how to translate this into robust customer service processes and customer experience
- Knowledge of digital companies and products, ideally in financial services and/or in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Outstanding people and business leadership skills, with a strong background of creating world-class customer experiences
- Data is your friend! You drive success through analysis and numbers and aren't afraid to use these to develop reporting and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- The opportunity to be a part of the digital banking revolution
- Interesting organizational challenges to tackle as we startup and scale
- Heading our US Customer Service leadership team
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication