We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Support the development of an independent Internal Group Audit within the N26 Group and have the overall responsibility for the Internal Audit function of N26 Group.
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Help in determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc for operations processes such as Financial Accounting, People, Marketing, Customer Service and Banking Operations.
- Prepare the Internal Audit reports.
- Ensure that Internal Audit is performing its work in accordance with established professional and regulatory standards.
What you will bring along
- You have knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- You already gained at least 2 years working experience as Internal Auditor for or in an international company in an regulated environment, preferably in a bank or other financial institution.
- You have a high degree of process understanding as well as profound knowledge in the areas of online banking and retail products.
- You have insight into Banking laws and are willing to become acquainted with local specific Banking laws, standard banking requirements as well as banking IT-Systems.
- Ideally, you have the Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification.
- You enjoy interacting with various stakeholders.
- You have a hands-on mentality and willing to search for customer and market supporting solutions.
- You are willing to travel to conduct audits in the N26 group entities and major service providers.
- You have very good English language skills. German and other European languages are a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy.
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team.
- Individual Professional Development Budget.
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte.
- A stack of the most modern technologies.
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine.
- We recently celebrated our second banking license anniversary.
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.