We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Be the responsible for the development of an independent Internal Group Audit within N26 Group and have the overall responsibility for the Internal Audit function of N26 Group.
- Lead Internal Group Audit’s duties by ensuring annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting as well as audit technology.
- Oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the highest level of service quality.
- Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention.
- Ensure that Internal Audit is performing its work in accordance with established professional and regulatory standards.
- Perform own internal audit field work.
What you will bring along
- Knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards.
- You already gained at least 6 years working experience as Internal Auditor for or in an international company in a regulated environment, preferably in a bank or other financial institution.
- You have a high degree of process understanding as well as profound knowledge in the areas of online banking and retail products.
- You have insight into Banking laws and are willing to become acquainted with local specific Banking laws, standard banking requirements as well as banking IT-Systems.
- Ideally, you have the Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification.
- You enjoy interacting with various stakeholders.
- You have a hands-on mentality and willing to search for customer and market supporting solutions.
- You are willing to travel to conduct audits in the N26 group entities and major service providers.
- You have very good English language skills. German and other European languages are a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.