We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be responsible for the communications for our Italian customers and collaboratively with our Global Marketing team, you localize and proactively propose brand and performance campaigns for the Italian market
- Thats's not all: You play an instrumental role in growing brand awareness and local positioning of the N26 brand and product in Italy
- Define and execute local expansion strategy from a communication perspective encompassing PR, Online and Offline marketing, social media, growth hacking initiatives, product launches, etc
- Create the Italian tone of voice, content and editorial strategy and ensure the experience consistency across all touch points with our Italian customers
- Sparking your interest? There is more! You ensure N26 is properly represented across all touch points in Italy, for existing and potential customers
What you will bring along
- Bursting creative ideas yet also have the organisation and hands-on drive to map a careful roadmap to execute them well
- A passion about social media and likely have a strong online presence yourself
- You are both a planner and an implementer. You have self-initiative and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- More than 4 years relevant experience in various creative and operational marketing roles, preferably with a consumer-focused company
- You have a good understanding of the different KPIs to evaluate campaigns as well as an at least basic understanding of analytics tools
- Any experience/exposure in the following is a plus: 360 communication, PR, Media agency, Community Management, Global team and Start up environment, etc.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.