We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Create original content and adapt global initiatives to drive engagement on all local social media channels.
- Devise, plan and execute N26’s community marketing strategy in the UK.
- Generate initiatives to drive brand awareness and customer engagement in the UK including a community events program
- Engage and grow N26’s UK community and influencer base.
- Amplify N26 virality on social media and product launches, events, etc.
- Work closely with the customer service team to improve customer experience
- Analyze data and give clear recommendations for improvements
What you will bring along
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s)
- 1-2 years of Community Management across main social media platforms for B2C brands
- Native English speaker
- You breath stories, swipe is your second nature and you think news should only have 280 characters
- You have proven experience at growing an online community and building a community of influencers
- You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools, and have some experience with reporting
- You know how to share and present to a broader audience
- You are a team player and always ready to help others
- You are creative and have a drive for action
- Banking experience is not necessary
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- You will join a team building a brand from scratch in a new market
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- You will be based predominantly in our Berlin HQ but with occasional travel to UK
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.