We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Prepare the definition and alignment of IT requirements for IT security.
- You are responsible of the development of an efficient IT control environment within the bank and their major service providers.
- Establish of IT related policies and procedures within the organisation based on German specific as well as European banking regulatory requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the quality assurance, performance of key controls and incident management in business processes.
- Support the risk management in tech processes, IT-applications and IT-infrastructure in close coordination with the control functions (Risk Management and Legal/Compliance).
- Controlling and monitoring IT service providers according to Information Security requirements.
- Prepare the planning and execution of BCM tests.
- You will be a key collaborator of our experienced Senior Outsourcing Managers for Operations and IT.
What you will bring along
- You already gained first working experience in a direct/retail bank, a FinTech company, other financial service institutions or an auditing firm.
- You hold a university degree in business studies and information technology or a related field
IT audit experience is a plus.
- You preferably have a high degree of process understanding as well as profound knowledge in the areas of online banking, retail products, IT outsourcing and infrastructure.
- You have insight into or are willing to become acquainted with German and European Banking laws, standard banking requirements as well as banking IT-Systems.
- You enjoy defining, implementing and optimizing complex processes according to the business requirements as the foundation of your work.
- You enjoy interacting with various stakeholders.
- You have fluent English and good German language skills. Other European languages are a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy.
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team.
- Individual Professional Development Budget.
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte.
- A stack of the most modern technologies.
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine.
- We recently celebrated our second banking license anniversary.
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.