N26 is hiring a Campus Ambassador
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for working with others within their college campuses to represent and promote the N26 brand as Campus Ambassadors. The ideal candidate is comfortable planning and frequently presenting to their peers, is already well connected with groups and organizations on campus, and is excited to expand this network even further. Strong candidates are self-reliant and can effectively prioritize their time while connecting fellow students with the N26 brand.
- Actively enrolled in one of the below universities as an undergraduate student from September 1, 2018 through May, 2019 or later.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work both independently and with other ambassadors in a team, consistently reporting back to the N26 US team about campus involvement and results.
- A digital native with a mobile first mindset. Familiarity with mobile banking applications is a plus.
- Active in various student organizations on campus (preferably finance, investing, entrepreneurship or technology related).
As an Ambassador you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn everything about the N26 product.
- Host meetups and social events with students and friends.
- Generate buzz and excitement on your campus leading up to the N26 launch.
- Leverage your social channels to spread the word about N26.
- Create student-centric content for N26 US Magazine in addition to N26 social channels.
- Distribute swag and N26 branded merchandise across campus.
- Be able to grow inside the program and gain responsibility.
What N26 will give you
- Get paid by referring your friends and talking to them about N26.
- A great way to network and access to a community of other fintech and technology enthusiasts.
- Get invited to exclusive N26 events such as product launches, networking events, and celebrations.
- N26 merchandise such as branded hoodie, tote bag, t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle, portable charger, and more.
- The possibility to work remotely from wherever you wish, no fixed hours, no minimum commitment.
- A wide range of additional swag items to distribute across your campus.
- Application fast-track to join N26 as an intern.
We’re looking for Ambassadors at the following schools first, but if you don’t see your school on the list, drop us a line anyway and we’ll let you know when we’re adding new schools!
- New York University
- Boston College
- University of Connecticut
- Fordham University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Boston University
- Penn State University
- Georgetown University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Columbia University
- Northeastern University
- Rutgers University
- Columbia University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Villanova University
- Temple University