We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
N26 is hiring Campus Ambassadors
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for networking and communicating with others to represent and promote the N26 brand as Campus Ambassadors. The ideal candidate is comfortable planning and frequently presenting to their peers, is already well connected with groups and organizations on campus, and is excited to expand this network even further.
- Actively enrolled in as an undergraduate student through May, 2019 or later.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and with other ambassadors in a team, consistently reporting back to the N26 US team about campus involvement and results.
- A digital native with a mobile first mindset. Familiarity with mobile banking applications is a plus.
- Active in various student organizations on campus (preferably finance, investing, entrepreneurship or technology related).
As an Ambassador you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn everything about the N26 product.
- Gain experience and knowledge about the rapidly growing Fintech industry.
- Host meetups and social events with students and friends.
- Generate buzz and excitement on your campus leading up to the N26 launch.
- Leverage your social channels to spread the word about N26.
- Create student-centric content for N26 US Magazine in addition to N26 social channels.
- Earn and distribute swag and N26 branded merchandise across campus.
- Gain responsibility within the program, learn new skills, and grow your resume for future opportunities.
What N26 will give you
- Get paid by referring your friends and talking to them about N26.
- A great way to network and access to a community of other fintech and technology enthusiasts.
- Get invited to exclusive N26 events such as product launches, networking events, and celebrations.
- Your very own N26 merchandise such as branded hoodie, tote bag, t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle, portable charger, and more.
- Flexible work with no fixed hours and no minimum commitment.
- A wide range of additional swag items to distribute across your campus.
- Application fast-track to join N26 as an intern.