N26 is an innovative fintech app that helps users seamlessly manage their finances from their phone. Today, N26 has more than 3.5 million customers in 24 markets across Europe and we are nowlaunched in the US this July with over 100,000 people already on the waitlist! Now worth over $3.5b and named Europe’s most valuable startup, N26 employs more than 1300 employees across 5 office locations: Berlin, New York, Sao Paulo, Vienna, and Barcelona. With state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on Android, iOS, and desktop.
N26 is hiring ambassadors
N26 is looking for highly motivated students who are interested in gaining work experience representing the N26 brand on their campuses. You will help build our company from the ground up here in the US by being the face of N26 in your community. Your main goal as an ambassador is to refer your friends, peers, and fellow students to sign-up for an account and use N26 for all their banking needs. This is a paid position with no minimum time commitment required.
- Actively enrolled as an undergraduate student through December 2020 or later.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and with other ambassadors in a team, consistently reporting back to the N26 US team about campus involvement and results.
- Active in various student organizations on campus (finance, investing, entrepreneurship or technology related a plus but not required).
As an Ambassador you will have the opportunity to:
- Play a crucial role in raising brand awareness and user conversion while gaining knowledge about the rapidly growing fintech industry.
- Host meetups and social events with students and friends with our N26 team as an available resource to you.
- Leverage your social channels to spread the word about N26.
- Expand your resume, learn new skills, and gain professional experience on your own time.
- Earn and distribute swag and N26 branded merchandise across campus.
What N26 will give you
- Get paid by referring your friends and talking to them about N26.
- Get on the fast-track to join N26 as an intern.
- Your very box of N26 swag (including but not limited to a hoodie, tote bag, t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle, portable charger, and more)!
- A letter of recommendation at the successful completion of your term.
- Opportunities to have a one on one mentorship with a member of our highly talented team
- Flexible work with no fixed hours and no minimum commitment.
- Access to a plethora of educational tools and opportunities.
- Get invited to exclusive N26 events such as product launches, tech talks, networking events, and celebrations.
- Opportunity to travel to NYC and work in our office for a couple of days
- A wide range of additional swag to distribute across your campus and give to your peers.
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, University of Chicago, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Airbnb, Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese and Hebrew.
Sound like a group of people you’d like to learn from? Apply below!