We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 800 employees and 2.3 million customers in 24 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
N26 is hiring ambassadors
N26 is looking for highly motivated students who are interested in gaining work experience representing the N26 brand on their campuses. You will help build our company from the ground up here in the US by marketing on campus, educating your peers on the N26 product and referring them to our early access waitlist, planning events, and working with N26 employees in a professional startup environment. This is a paid position with no minimum time commitment required.
- Actively enrolled as an undergraduate student through December 2019 or later.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and with other ambassadors in a team, consistently reporting back to the N26 US team about campus involvement and results.
- Active in various student organizations on campus (finance, investing, entrepreneurship or technology related a plus but not required).
As an Ambassador you will have the opportunity to:
- Play a crucial role and contribute to the launch of a new fintech product in the US while gaining knowledge about the rapidly growing industry.
- Create student-centric content for N26 US Magazine in addition to N26 social channels.
- Gain early access to our beta launch and contribute your honest feedback.
- Host meetups and social events with students and friends with our N26 team as an available resource to you.
- Leverage your social channels to spread the word about N26.
- Expand your resume, learn new skills, and gain professional experience on your own time.
- Earn and distribute swag and N26 branded merchandise across campus.
What N26 will give you
- Get paid by referring your friends and talking to them about N26.
- Get on the fast-track to join N26 as an intern.
- Opportunities to have a one on one mentorship with a member of our highly talented team.
- A letter of recommendation at the successful completion of your term.
- Flexible work with no fixed hours and no minimum commitment.
- Access to a plethora of educational tools and opportunities.
- Get invited to exclusive N26 events such as product launches, tech talks, networking events, and celebrations.
- Opportunity to travel to NYC and work in our office for a couple of days.
- Your very own N26 merchandise such as branded hoodie, tote bag, t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle, portable charger, and more.
- A wide range of additional swag items to distribute across your campus and give to your peers.
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, University of Chicago, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Airbnb, Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese and Hebrew.
Sound like a group of people you’d like to learn from? Apply below!