We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have over 1.5 million customers across 22 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Use penetration testing skills and methodology to strengthen our internal and external applications and services.
- Use your knowledge of security architecture to help software engineers build secure products and services.
- Perform application security design, threat modelling and code reviews.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Enable other engineering teams to find flaws before they are introduced into production.
- Perform reactive incident response if a security event occurs.
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors.
What you will bring along
- Software engineering in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Previous experience auditing, testing, and analysing applications.
- Web or mobile experience with modern engineering practices such as infrastructure as code, Agile, and resilient architecture.
You have some of the following skills:
- Passion for information security.
- Deep technical knowledge in one of the following areas: cloud and networking security, web application security, mobile security.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture and working with scalable software.
- Software engineering experience in at least one of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Go, Python.
- A knack for finding flaws in software and you can effectively communicate how to fix them.
- Familiarity with fuzzing as a way to find bugs.
- Strong knowledge of secure coding best practices, the OWASP top 10.
- Correctly balance security risk and product advancement.
- Hands-on attitude and the ability to drive solutions to completion.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.