We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here, you will...
- Build, develop and lead a high-performing and data-driven FP&A team that fosters a culture of financial performance across N26 as we scale globally.
- Develop and professionalize our forecasting system and scenario modeling with the view to provide accurate, transparent and insightful analysis to stakeholders as needed.
- Partner with our leadership team to plan and drive our yearly budget and help them make informed business decisions.
- Continually identify, design and implement improvements to remove inefficiency in our financial processes leveraging technology and data.
What you’ll bring along...
- Proven track record of success in planning and controlling leadership, in a high-growth, global environment.
- BA/MA, ideally with an emphasis on controlling, accounting or financial analysis and modeling.
- Data is your friend! You leverage accurate, compelling data to inform decisions and influence with key stakeholders.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills, combined with a passion to grow and develop high-performing teams.
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and German
- You are curious and closely track innovation trends in the industry and put into action how these can be implemented at N26. Your team should be a reflection of you: modern, digital and innovative.
These would also be nice to have...
- Excellent knowledge of German HGB and IFRS.
- Previous exposure/involvement in corporate finance projects: M&A, organic investments or bringing a company public.
What we offer...
- Working with international, highly engaged peers.
- Getting things done attitude.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- The opportunity to be a part of the digital banking revolution.
- Make the role your own - you're the first one to do it!
- Personalized onboarding.
- Interesting organisational challenges as we scale globally, and you scale your own team.
- Form a part of our finance leadership team.
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.