We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work within business teams or projects to help identify problems and deliver solutions across people, process and technology.
What we look for in this role is what we strive to achieve overall through our values:
Simplicity : Turn complex data and processes into simple understandable information and decision options for stakeholders and management
Integrity : Provide transparency and visibility. Use pragmatic analysis techniques to your benefit and champion the policies we need to follow in our banking environment to safeguard of our customers
Drive : Not just manage, but drive. Use your passion, energy and enthusiasm to take people with you through the analysis and change, overcoming the hurdles
Excellence : Deliver the best value possible for the company and our customers while encouraging it from others
Once here you will
- Determine operational objectives by working with and studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Lead workshops that guide the business through requirements gathering - translating their problems into clear requirements.
- Supporting the business through product / vendor evaluations as part of procurement process for some tooling
- Take on some aspects of project management for small projects; identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data, information and trends
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Form good working relationships across the company
What you will bring along
- Good educational background is preferred but practical experience in similar role is critical. Experience in software development in agile environment is required along with experience of support third party software selection and procurement.
- Solid experience of coordinating vendor assessments within the procurement process
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders
- Business Analysis qualifications are a plus
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon