We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Independently develop, plan and implement company-wide PR strategies and communication campaigns on an international level in close collaboration with N26's content department and social media department
- Develop press releases, journalist briefings and other content contributions
- Proactively source PR topics across the company
- Proactively source PR opportunities across trade and lifestyle media
- Address of lifestyle and trade press with targeted messaging
- Monitor and report the success of PR measures.
What you will bring along
- Several years of professional experience in a PR agency or a PR / Corporate Communications department
- Experience in planning and executing of PR events
- High level of excitement for Lifestyle and Tech topics and their future development
- Proactive identification of synergies between PR, social media and content
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- High level of proactiveness and self management, hands-on mentality
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, German language is a plus!
What we offer
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, international and talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 Black card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Free lunch every Wednesday, discounted HelloFresh food, free snacks and beverages and discounted gym membership
- Discounted German lessons
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.