We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
We are looking for an energetic, self-managing, driven executive assistant to support our Chief Technology Officer, Chief Product Officer, and Chief People Officer. This exciting role requires someone with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and good critical thinking skills. You will have a broad scope of responsibilities including schedule management, coordination of travel and events, project planning and drafting of internal and external communications.
Once here you will
- In your role, you’ll manage complex calendars and scheduling requirements, both with internal and external teams, this includes the preparation and sending necessary meeting materials and the creation of meeting agendas, meeting notes and memos as requested. You understand priority/urgency and reorganize appropriately.
- You’ll handle all financial administration for the three executives, including actively maintaining expense reports, handle invoicing and the reconciliation of all credit card receipts.
- You’ll make travel arrangements, prepare detailed itineraries, and provide the needed confirmations.
- You’ll take responsibility in organizing team events, meetings and off sites.
- When necessary you support content creation, in close cooperation with the teams and leaders.
- In close cooperation with PR, you will be the first point of contact for external requests related to speaking events and publications. Depending on the event or publication you will actively support content creation.
- In this role, you will work closely with the assistant of our Founders.
What you'll bring along
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- The ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, while having a strong attention to detail and follow up. You react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you’re fluent/native in business-level English.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and ownership for your topics
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website