We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- You will work on the preparation of the internal and external control framework of N26 Bank GmbH
- You support the alignment of business process documentation for the functions Banking Operations, Business Operations, Customer Support, Marketing, People Support and Tech.
- You will assist the implementation of consistent control documentation and the respective controls within the organisation of N26 GmbH & N26 Bank GmbH.
- You will support the monitoring and controlling the performance and quality of service providers
- From your first day on, you will assume responsibility and take ownership of your own projects
What you will bring along
- You will graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- You possess exceptional analytical and structured thinking skills
- You already gained first working experiences
- You have profound understanding of process management
- You want to learn more about Banking Operations, IT Management and banking regulations.
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a desire to ever optimise processes and workflows and enjoy working with people and teams across different functions
- You are available for at least three months, ideally six
- You have excellent English and German language skills
- French, Spanish, or Italian languages, is a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.