We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- You will work on the preparation of the internal and external control framework of N26 Bank GmbH
- You support the alignment of business process documentation for the functions Banking Operations, Business Operations, Customer Support, Marketing, People Support and Tech.
- You will assist the implementation of consistent control documentation and the respective controls within the organisation of N26 GmbH & N26 Bank GmbH.
- You will support the monitoring and controlling the performance and quality of service providers
- From your first day on, you will assume responsibility and take ownership of your own projects
What you will bring along
- You will graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- You possess exceptional analytical and structured thinking skills
- You already gained first working experiences
- You have profound understanding of process management
- You want to learn more about Banking Operations, IT Management and banking regulations.
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a desire to ever optimise processes and workflows and enjoy working with people and teams across different functions
- You are available for at least three months, ideally six
- You have excellent English and German language skills
- French, Spanish, or Italian languages, is a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.