We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 500 employees and more than 1,5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
As a Security Engineer you will support the Security team on the following topics:
- Use penetration testing skills and methodology to hack new applications and services
- Use your knowledge of security architecture to help SWE’s secure products and services
- Perform application security design reviews against new products and services
- Perform code and design reviews of internal products and services.
- Build internal security tools that help fix security problems at scale
- Manage our Bug Bounty Program on HackerOne
- Educate technical and non-technical staff through our security awareness training program
- Improving our customer education program
- Be passionate about information security
Deep technical knowledge in:
- Cloud and network security
- Web application security
- Ability to recognize application vulnerabilities and exploit them
- Familiarity with fuzzing as a way to find bugs
- Strong knowledge of secure coding best practices, the OWASP top 10
- Ability to be hands-on and drive solutions to completion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Plus: Mobile security knowledge
What We Offer
High degree of autonomy
Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
Individual Professional Development Budget
Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
Flat hierarchy and open communication
A stack of the most modern technologies
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.