We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent HoldingsLimited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
We're looking for you if:
You strive to build Android applications that can be summarized as RSA - Responsive, Slick and Attractive. You also understand why RSA is important for a Mobile Bank from a cryptographic point of view. Code quality tingles your senses - you can see, feel and smell the difference between good and bad architecture. You engage in proactive software development but still understand Reactive programming paradigms. You'd rather take a Dagger to your heart than have flaky code sitting around for a long time. Test cases are the first things you think of before building a feature and the last things you check before pushing your code.
- Work in cross-functional teams, understand how the entire puzzle fits together instead of just being a solitary piece
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product
- Ask "Why?" and be prepared to be asked "What do you think about it?"
- Engage in knowledge-sharing within your team as well as beyond
- Understand and work with Agile development methodologies
- Thorough experience with the Android Open Source Platform and Material Design principles
- Experience with Reactive programming - RxJava/RxAndroid/RxKotlin
- Able to build software with a focus on testability - Test/Behavior Driven Development, Dependency Injection
- Experience with Model-View-ViewModel architectural patterns
- Experience with Kotlin
- Active participant/speaker at meetups and conferences in the Android community
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat structures and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.