We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Support the planning, developing and production of all internal and external global recruitment and employer branding events. (BER, NYC, BCN)
- Track, analyze and optimize all activities in terms of impact on candidate pipelines
- Work with our global recruitment team to produce materials for candidate attraction
- Source partnerships and events inline with recruitment strategy
What you will bring along
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred event production experience
- Outstanding copy writing & communication skills
- Fluency in English (German is plus)
- Strong experience with social media, online marketing, or other digital channels
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and be self-directed
What we offer
- International team full of passionate people
- Newly designed office in Berlin - Mitte
- Jamie the People Team Dog
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Get things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.