We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Produce fresh and creative content campaigns for our Employer Branding channels.
- Curate the global editorial calendar, write social copy and manage postings across all channels.
- Leverage candidate-facing communications, social media, photography and video to convey the culture and employee experience.
- Develop, track and report relevant KPIs for the target talent groups.
- Collaborate with our global recruitment team to drive success in meeting growth targets.
What you will bring along
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English
- You are creative and have lots of ideas, but can also execute and prioritize.
- Outstanding copy writing & communication skills
- The ability to analyze campaigns and make informed decisions.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and be self-directed
- Preferred Recruitment and/or Marketing experience.
What we offer
- International team full of passionate people
- Newly designed office in Berlin - Mitte
- Jamie the People Team Dog
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.