We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
We are looking for a Global Recruiting Director to manage and deliver on N26 employee growth in Berlin, Barcelona and New York and beyond. You’ll create the strategy to grow N26 into the leading employer in Technology. You’ll organize, hire and develop our recruiting teams to execute on our ambitious growth plans. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, the experience of candidates, hiring managers and your team and our employer brand recognition and appreciation.
Once here you will
- Build out a strong global recruiting team an d experienced recruitment management team, which delivers a consistent global recruiting experience, while tailoring the recruitment strategies and approaches to their market focus.
- Lead our global recruiting strategy by driving workforce planning and optimising the team to deliver on our ambitious growth plans.
- Continue to drive an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Support our geographical growth strategy, with multiple new office market entries.
- Introduce programatic but tailored recruiting approaches to high volume recruiting.
- Establish a strong business understanding and relationships with our business leaders to execute against business goals.
- Driving continuous improvement in our recruiting strategy and processes by using data, feedback and industry best practices.
- Manage and develop a team of 50+ amazing recruiting professionals across EMEA & USA.
What you will bring along
- A strong passion for innovation, technology, and people
- Experience of and excitement about working in high growth organizations
- A love for building and developing teams while evolving your team design to align with the challenge ahead and new realities
- Demonstrated strategic impact for technology, leadership and high volume recruitment
- Business acumen and business partner skills to successfully impact and influence senior leaders to drive our recruiting and strategy.
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications.
- A good sense of humor, ability to take yourself not too seriously and a positive and solution focused attitude, even under pressure.
- A flexible and adaptable style and can successfully navigate competing priorities.
What we offer
An opportunity to:
- join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- build the strongest employer brand in banking and technology
- build and develop a recruiting team recognized for exceptional personal recruiting practices with a high focus on digital
- be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
Autonomy and budget to allow you to succeed
Flat hierarchy and open communication
Individual Personal Development Budget
Two furry friends: our people team dogs Jamie & Hilda!
Also, we love having fun and trying out new foods
Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.