We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
N26’s US team has an immediate opening for a Content Strategist to join our growing team, in this role, you will be responsible for developing and honing N26’s voice in the US, while staying true to the N26 global brand. You will plan, create and edit a wide variety of content types, including for our US website, magazine, email newsletter and email marketing communications, social media and paid marketing campaigns. You are highly creative with a passion for great content and how brands use content to communicate with their customers. Working cross functionally with teams in the US and in our home office in Berlin, the Content Strategist will help build the N26 brand in the US, engage our audience, and acquire users.
Once here you will
- Plan and write content for the N26 website, magazine, newsletter, email blasts, social accounts, paid marketing campaigns, marketing promotional copy, and as needed for other marketing channels
- Manage the writing, curation and sending of the N26 US newsletter
- Curate the US social media calendar, write social copy and manage posting across all channels
- Analyze social media management tools, traffic and referral data, to identify new content opportunities
- Craft and implement effective content marketing strategies to drive and engage qualified traffic to N26
- Develop, track and report on relevant KPIs including search rankings, brand engagement, customer acquisition via content distribution, conversion of site visitors through content engagement
What you will bring along
- 3+ years experience across the entire content marketing process, from needs assessment through measurement
- Experience with organic social media management
- Excellent writing and editing skills that can be applied to virtually any type of content from long-form articles to tweets, SEO headlines to ad campaigns
- Good visual eye and knowledge of what makes a great headline
- Knowledge of SEO basics and proven experience increasing a brand’s SEO rankings
- Ability to process and make creative decisions based on data and set quantitative goals
- Thorough understanding of crafting and adhering to a unique brand voice
- A passion for fintech and personal finance and a desire to present finance advice in a fresh and interesting way
- Experience in the finance, tech, or startup space is preferred, but not required
What we offer
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Full-time role in NYC
- Competitive remuneration
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.