We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have over 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Become the strong technology partner for other business departments, defining, supplying, administering and maintaining their IT solutions
- Ensure all internal IT solutions meet business needs and satisfy all internal organisational quality standards (e.g. DR, security, availability, compliance, etc)
- Identify missing internal IT capabilities, developing and executing a plan to deliver value quickly
- Continually optimise and review business processes and corresponding IT systems and relevant IT contracts
- Manage, optimise and report on budgets associated with IT operating costs to the business
- Identify and rapidly grow department capabilities/team to ensure all business needs are met in a hypergrowth environment
- Build, lead and manage teams with a continuous improvement mindset
What you'll bring along
- Likes to translate internal business stakeholder needs into digital solutions
- Strong leadership, management and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience building and managing several teams
- Strong understanding of agile thinking and values
- Experience with IT operating standards like ITIL
- Experience with teams deploying software with Continuous Delivery in a Cloud-based environment
- Able to manage 3rd party vendors, support contracts, SLAs
- Understands the trade-offs and differences between build versus buy
- Interested in working with a fast-paced and quickly growing startup
What we offer
- Make the role your own - you're the first one to do it!
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.