We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Lead, manage and grow the TechOps team to scale with rapid company growth
- Transform the Helpdesk team from a reactionary business function to an innovative support function that delights users and satisfies security and compliance needs
- Define, improve and report on Helpdesk SLAs
- Manage the portfolio of software systems (Buy, Configure or Build) that support all business processes around the organisation
- Collaborate with the CTO, Principal Engineers, Director of Workplace and the Head of Systems Engineering to ensure that all systems (whether build/buy) satisfy organisational quality standards (e.g. secure, cloud-ready, Continuous Delivery friendly, etc)
- Manage, optimise and report on budgets associated with hardware/software operating costs to the business
- Improve our internal operations with digital systems and optimised processes
What you'll bring along
- Experience with teams deploying software with Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. SalesForce), Cloud Providers
- Successful track record of managing 3rd party vendors, support contracts, SLAs
- Previous success in managing, building and developing a high-performing Helpdesk team
- Ability to architecture technical solutions that blend build + buy
- Interested in working with a fast-paced and quickly growing startup
What we offer
- Make the role your own - you're the first one to do it!
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.