We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Our People Support Team, classically known as HR, has been on a journey to implement tools, technologies and new processes in the way we work to free up more time to focus on the things which matter the most: our people. This means you’ll not only be supported by a dedicated and passionate team, but also with automated contract creation and a People Support ticketing system to ensure nothing slips through the cracks - but there’s even more we’d love to do (which is where you come in!)
Once here you will
- In your role you’ll work across a broad range of People (HR) topics supporting the whole lifecycle of employees from on-boarding, throughout their employee journey, from the moment they accept an offer to their first day and beyond.
- Working with a ticketing system, you’ll be responsible for employee requests and documentations, helping them navigate what can often feel like an imposing landscape of paperwork and processes.
- You’ll support with processing payments, working with our payroll providers and ensuring the team receive their pay on a regular schedule.
- This role will consist of administrative tasks, but on the flip side, we also encourage you to challenge our existing process to improve our work.
What you'll bring along
- We’re a support function caring about our employees best interests, therefore we’re looking for somebody with a strong customer service mindset.
- You're a champion of 'HR' and want to build on your existing years of experience to take this to the next level.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- Do you want to apply data to better understand how we can support others in their work? Super. The more you know about data and interpreting insights, the better.
- Are you someone who moves at a fast pace and are still able to do your best work? We are too.
- You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.