We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Our People Support Team, classically known as HR, has been on a journey to implement tools, technologies and new processes in the way we work to free up more time to focus on the things which matter the most: our people. This means you’ll not only be supported by a dedicated and passionate team, but also with automated contract creation and a People Support ticketing system to ensure nothing slips through the cracks - but there’s even more we’d love to do (which is where you come in!)
Once here you will
- In your role you’ll work across a broad range of People (HR) topics supporting the whole lifecycle of employees from on-boarding, throughout their employee journey, from the moment they accept an offer to their first day and beyond.
- Working with a ticketing system, you’ll be responsible for employee requests and documentations, helping them navigate what can often feel like an imposing landscape of paperwork and processes.
- You’ll support with processing payments, working with our payroll providers and ensuring the team receive their pay on a regular schedule.
- This role will consist of administrative tasks, but on the flip side, we also encourage you to challenge our existing process to improve our work.
What you'll bring along
- We’re a support function caring about our employees best interests, therefore we’re looking for somebody with a strong customer service mindset.
- You're a champion of 'HR' and want to build on your existing years of experience to take this to the next level.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- Do you want to apply data to better understand how we can support others in their work? Super. The more you know about data and interpreting insights, the better.
- Are you someone who moves at a fast pace and are still able to do your best work? We are too.
- You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.