We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 430+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Collaborating closely with the Leadership Recruiter, you consult with C-level on their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies for executive positions.
- Researching companies, talent and other external media, you create shortlists and longlists of exceptional leaders, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Keeping up to date on trends and movements across executive talent, you regularly update our C-level and other leaders on potential talent acquisition opportunities.
- Ensuring we keep our candidate experience at the highest level possible, you'll collaborate with the Leadership Recruiter to coordinate a smooth hiring process for all leadership roles.
- Provide support to business and operations sourcing in peak periods, sourcing candidates across marketing, international and the people team.
What you'll bring along
- Previous experience in an executive search firm as an intern or working student, or recruiting/sourcing experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- A passion for finding the best talent! Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competiting priorities.
- You love to learn! You'll be working with a high-performing, highly-skilled People team with a wealth of experience to gain from.
- Team player. Obviously.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Seeing tangible impact through partnering with our C-level
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.