We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Collaborating closely with the Leadership Recruiter, you consult with C-level on their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies for executive positions.
- Researching companies, talent and other external media, you create shortlists and longlists of exceptional leaders, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Keeping up to date on trends and movements across executive talent, you regularly update our C-level and other leaders on potential talent acquisition opportunities.
- Ensuring we keep our candidate experience at the highest level possible, you'll collaborate with the Leadership Recruiter to coordinate a smooth hiring process for all leadership roles.
- Provide support to business and operations sourcing in peak periods, sourcing candidates across marketing, international and the people team.
What you'll bring along
- Previous experience in an executive search firm as an intern or working student, or recruiting/sourcing experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- A passion for finding the best talent! Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competiting priorities.
- You love to learn! You'll be working with a high-performing, highly-skilled People team with a wealth of experience to gain from.
- Team player. Obviously.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Seeing tangible impact through partnering with our C-level
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.