We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- You will provide support to the General Manager and the Strategy & Operations Associate for Spain
- Assist on complex tasks in business development and operational establishment of N26 in Spain
- You will provide support in various areas and activities including strategy, analytics, sales and marketing, finance, technology, risk, legal, and operations
- Promote and foster N26 as the leading mobile bank in Spain
What you'll bring along
- You have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Ideally, you have completed a prior internship in consulting, banking or within a start-up.
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Fluency in both English and Spanish (Native Spanish preferred)
- Good understanding of the Spanish market. Prior experience in fintech or banking in Spain a plus!
- You are open to learn, and interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- You come with a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables
- You need to be able to handle uncertainty well and are able to simplify complexity
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.